- All pupils must hold a current, valid driving licence (provisional, full or international) and will be required in most instances to complete an online licence verification process before the first lesson.
- The pupil must be able to read a number plate from the required distance and will be asked to do this when meeting the instructor for the first time.
- Any changes which affect the pupil’s entitlement or ability to drive must be reported to the instructor immediately.
- 48 hours notice is required for cancelling lessons in all circumstances. Any lesson cancelled at short notice for any reason will be charged at the full rate.
- Tests cancelled or postponed by the DVSA at short notice for any reason will still count as a cancellation and therefore the hourly rate will still be charged to the pupil (in some instances the pupil will be able to claim compensation for this including the Instructor’s fees)
- All lessons (unless prepaid) will need to be paid for before the commencement of the lesson.
- I reserve the right to cancel a lesson in any circumstances if for any reason I adjudge the pupil to be unfit to drive.
- I reserve the right to withdraw the use of the tuition vehicle for a driving test if I consider the pupil’s standard of driving to be below the standard required to attempt the test.
These terms and conditions form the basis on which training is offered by the instructor. The provision of training is therefore subject to the acceptance of these terms and conditions.